Posted by Mohammad Haffiz Ating on 8:50 PM in school
- Opening of the Philippines to the International Trade- refers to the opening of the Philippines to the international trade.
- Rise of the Middle Class- refers to the Illustrado and the Compradores.
- Impact of the European Liberalism
- Regime of Carlos Ma. de la Torre- refers to the time of Gov. Gen. De la Torre which the Filipinos enjoyed the equality between the Spaniards and the Filipinos.
- Racial Discrimination- refers to the discrimination to the Filipinos.
- Regular-Secular Conflict- refers to the conflict between the Regular(Spanish Priest) and Secular (Filipino Priest) on who will manage the churches in the Philippines.
- Cavity Mutiny and the Execution of GOMBURZA- refers to the time which De la Torre was being pull out from his position and the new Governor General Rafael de Izquierdo made an erroneous act of making the people of Cavite pay a tax and the execution of the three Secular Priest.